Friday, July 13, 2007

Sentimental night

OMG! OMG! I am actually running out of topic. Who care? My blog reader is less, and my topic isn't that attractive. If not, why you guys not giving me comment as support? Arg, whatever.....

These few days, me and my friends keep discussing about philosophy. And I started realize that actually I am poor, poor in friendship, poor in money(of course), poor in knowledge, all this make my life dull. Tonight, I was thinking to ask few of my friends go out for tea, but when I was browsing on my phone book, nobody match my requirement. WTH, where is my friends? I start thinking, I am now 23 years old. Why I cann't even find a friend to talk to? That's why I say I am poor in friendship. I start missing the time when I was studying IS, my gang, my beloved gang. I think that is the most wonderful memories in my life. Guys, I really miss you.

What a sentimental night, with some love song, make up my mind to write this. Hopefully this won't bother you guys. I just want to find out who actually I am. Am I an enemy of mine? Or a best friend of mine? Did I know what actually I want? Yupe, after thinking of a few minutes, I know what I am doing here. Of course, I am studying here, but I am on HOLIDAY at this moment. So I must relax and enjoy my holiday. Should I travel to another place? Should I work hard to earn money? Or should I just stay at home and take a enough break?

Travel? Of course need money, but I have, why I am still here? Yeah, I need a companion. But sadly to say that, friends around me they care about money, even one dollar or two dollar token, they calculate financially. I don't care, but please don't count in front of me. I am sick of this. Every time you guys start counting, and my hope is gone. I wish I am rich, so that I can spend you guys and not under control by money, but don't, cos I am poor. That's why I say I am poor in money. Friends, I know what you guys thinking about. Is that budgeting necessary? Sorry, if I say anything offensive, this is only what I think. Maybe we come from different background, and usually Engineering won't think much about budget and you guys are more expert in this. I don't know. Just please, enjoy the life.

Knowledge, this what I always lack, but I know what I should know at this moment. No less and no more extra. I think I did well in this. But wait, why my mind keep thinking that I am lacked? Is that anything I need to know but I don't know? OMG! Tell me if it is true.

Again, I am expecting too much on my friends, I know no one gonna be prefect, but at least don't let me feel that I am a stupid please. Again, I know I have done wrong. Again, I wish I never do that again. But why? Why I always feel the same? Maybe I still cannot accept this world yet. Give me sometime, I will try my best.

Luckily I am still single right now, or else my partner gonna crazy looking me like this. haha FUNNY and satirize.

Can I ask you guys, am I a tyrant, self-righteous and persist unreasonably person? That what my friends told me. I wound like to thank them for telling me the true. At least I feel the same. I get angry easily, I feel lazy to entertain easily. But what can I do in order to change? I respect you guys, that's why I start thinking how to make myself prefect. I need respect, I need self-pride. That's why I become a tyrant. I am somebody, I don't want to become a nobody.

Sadly I think this blog doesn't help up much. But anyhow, I am just express my feeling here, and I do not mention to hurt you guys. Sorry........ You guys are really perfect.

1 comment:

Shine My Silhouette said...

Correction my friend, engineers have been trained through out the years of studying to meet a quota of a certain design which includes price, therefore it is very important for us not to over budget or create something that is too expensive or just over shoot the quota given. So there is a lot of numbers in our head and plus some of us are force to budget and count because the money we're given to spend at times does not normally covers entertainment. On a final note, you are fine and no one is perfect and the most important thing is you need to be confident of yourself. Oh yah,learn to except others as they are as you want them to except you as you are. Therefore your frens counting there...just let it be