Wednesday, September 26, 2007

KFC, I am quit !!

KFC, a nice place to held a party for those secondary school student. I had been working in KFC about few weeks( less than 5 shifts), then i decide to quit finally. Why? The job is really tiring, but the pay is quite attractive, 16 dollar per hour. Still remember the 1st day i worked there, the assistant manager (Robert,21), who is a crazy and moody guy. Sometime he treats you good, but sometime he treats you like invisible, but this all fine for me. My tutor, can't even remember their name. They are brothers, one of them still know some mandarin, so sometime we communicated in mandarin. They are dota lover as well. Jezz, a pretty girl and nice person. Brian, the person that i hate the most in the kitchen, everything also pass to me and never teach me. Lastly, my manager, Mark. The 1st time i meet Mark was my 4th shift which is my last shift also...

When i start working on 5pm, I said hi to Mark, and he welcomed me very much. When i end at 1o.30pm, then i told him the bad news("Mark, I got a bad news for you, I am going to quit"). Surprisingly he was not surprise on that. just ask for reason and wish me good luck. I do like this job, cos it was quite challenging.

Before I left the store, one of the brothers asked me don't quit, I feel warmed. We had worked for about 2 shifts only, and he ask me don't quit. Thanks... and i have no choice, i have to quit so that i won't running out of energy every night. After every shift on KFC, my body just like a phone with 5% batteries. Sorry brothers!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you've gained the experience. Something you can talk about in future. Anyhow, well done! =)

LiPing said...

Some how you asked me not to eat in KFC anymore. Y?

ShinRu said...

Hey have u learnt their 'Secret' Recipe yet? now can make nice crispy pirated fried chicken for us liaw

Pkboy said...

Shinru: Secret recipe? it is all about the flour.

LiPing: Don't eat too much, pimple come out arrr!!!!

Iris: True, at least i can tell you how I work inside the kitchen, and those uniform... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you where KFC got the idea for the uniform from. Sunderland AFC. (Or is it the other way round?)

Beverly's Secret said...

ohh~~ KFC in States sucks!!
i miss hot & spicy so much!!

Refresh said...

i currently work at KFC in Sydney, Australia, the people r nice and the pay is ok i guess but im getting paid junior rates, but its just too tiring and ive done 5 shifts, my next shift is on Saturday from 11 to 7, thats like 8 hrs, i think im going to die or something, i should quit before Saturday but how should i quit? on the phone or go up to them coz i dont want to feel guilty and not be able to go there anymore coz i live very close..ahh i dont know what to do!! >_<"