Saturday, July 19, 2008

Winter Holiday - Melbourne 1

1st day in Melbourne

We reached Melbourne in the afternoon. Damn, never think that I can stay in a high class apartment in Melbourne. Our room is located in the 21st or 23rd floor(i also forget due to over excited) . Melbourne - real city with nice night view and night life, nor wonder all chinese want to move here. At 1st, I do have impulsion to move here, but after thinking of few stuffs, I decide to stay back in Perth as I prefer simple life but not rushing life.... Here are some photo about the place that I stay.

This the living room, with the most memorable Wii......Look at the TV, don't know how many inch, but I am very sure it is bigger than my Tv at my house. (Zhung yi, fuck you, you damn rich)


A kitchen that I wish to have, but seriously, it is too small for me........


Stupid Zhung yi, really thanks for your hospitality. We do have a great time during the trip. I am sure I will be back, next time I won't lose to you for the tennis. You too, good luck in your job searching. If cannot find, work in Max Brannel also not bad...


Eh eh eh..... Don't get fooled, this is not the building that I stay, but it is quite near to it.
This is Eureka Tower.........
A high Eureka Tower...

No comments: