Friday, June 29, 2007

Dunsborough Trip Part (1)

I guess everyone miss me so much, aren't you? Yeah, actually I am quite bc for this few weeks. I need to work for my assignment, study for my final exam, then find my vacation job for this coming December, then looking for my winter holiday job some more. A lot of things waiting for me to settle. Finally, now i can sit down and update my blog. In this chapter, i am going to introduce you guy my 4 days life in Dunsborough as a grape pruner.

Let me start from the Pruning process. Basically there are 3 steps which the manager teach us. Cut, Pull and Wrap. Remember, is Cut, Pull and Wrap. Besides this 3 steps, you still need to know how should your product look like. Your product should has 2 antennas, 2 hands and 1 or 2 armpit hair/s. In case you need to know why, let me tell you in more detail. The 2 antennas is for higher fruits product, the 2 hands is for the main fruit product, moreover the 1 or 2 armpit hair/s is for insure the next generation of the grape tree in case it is dead.

I guess you guys won't want me to tell you more about the pruning process. Okay, let me describe how Dunsborough look like. Basically, it is a small town, with 1 IGA shop and one Cole Shop plus 1 Chicken treat shop. Erm.... 1 petrol station, 1 chinese restaurant, 1 wine bar and of course 1 beach lodge, that is where i stay for this 5 days. (for more detail, please visit to http://dunsboroughbeachlodge.com.au/). This lodge is near to beach about 100 meters only. In short we can walk to the beach from our lodge.

At the Dunsborough beach, i have met a NZ guy, a dog, and 8 more person, they are Fred, Victo, Edmond, Cathy, Slim, Emily, Ned and Peter. Cool, this 8 guys always together but never see each other one. Guess what are they? They are pillars. Here I show you how they look like.

Fred

Victo

Edmond

Cathy

Slim

Emily

Ned

Peter

Can you guys get what I mean from the photos?

Strong wind make the tree look something like this:
Here come few more photo about the beach:


To be Continued...

No comments: