Friday, June 15, 2007

Release from stress = relax = HOLIDAY... Hurray

Hello everyone, long time no see. Finally i had finished my final exam from year 2007 semester1, and my AusD 10,100 life is end. Here come my another semester for AusD 10,100 again. Today, i am going to introduce foods again. Besides that, there are some funny stuff that i would like to share to you guys. This is what i saw during that day, without thinking a second, a took it down so that i can share to you in my blog. Without wasting all your time really my poor English, here comes:

FISH AND CHIPS:
Seafood Tray:-
Crumb Fish Deal:-

Oyster (is not in my lunch list cos it is too expensive):-


My meal:-
Total cost:-
(To Alan TSH, actually i am not using your idea, before you post the photo into your friendster, my friend (ah pau) told me to scan this and put into my blog, so please don't perasan.)


Besides this, i saw something that i feel interesting. Let me show you, this is all about angle, with this different angle, you will find out different action. It is about life, treat everything in different angle, then your life will be better.

yes, a starfish. This starfish trying to show you it's art with “一字马”


This starfish feel lonely, and he is standing there say hello to you..


This starfish is presenting a dance..

This starfish try to show you how strong he is, show off right?

OMG, i am rushing now, continue my blog tonight... see you guys!!!

No comments: