Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reason why I am BC!

Ppl keep asking me why I look so busy for this semester, then I answered them I need to do my Research Project, I need to prepare my Risk Management tests, Advanced Separation Control tests, My Advanced Process Control Tuning. How many of them actually know what are these bullshit?

Anyway, I will tell you one by one. Firstly, is my Research Project, I will show you what is my topic about:

This is the basic equipment that I need in my Project. Relax, this is only one of them, I named it Drum 03. There are Drum 01 and Drum 02...........

This is not the only things I have to do, but there are a lot more, like Image Processing:

What I have to do is to edit an original photo, turn it into black and white, then change the file again and using another program to calculate the area of the particles......




Finally, Using excel to calculate the plot the graph like this:

No comments: