Friday, March 6, 2009

First Japanese Class

Fresh Graduate, Jobless, Pie maker. Life is full of challenge, my new challenge for this month is Japanese. My teacher: カトリナ先生, some of you might not know her, she is a 24 year old girl, the cheapest japanese beginner tutor in Perth. According to her, she has 100% good feedback from her students, (we belongs to 1st batch students, we consist of 4 people). Maybe each of us contribute 25% to her feedback.

Sorry 先生, I didn't mean to break your signboard, but this is the truth.

Friends, anyone of you want to learn japanese? You can contact me through my phone number: 0433903055, the venue will be at my place. Learning in a group is advisable. What are you waiting for? Call now!!

Bonus: This is how my 先生 look like when she get drunk.. hahaha

Cute? BTW, she is not Japanese.

2 comments:

Issa Mommy said...

!!!!!!!!! I can't bliv u actually posted my pic...!!!! I think from now my business will shrink.... hahahaa !! read my blog too....!

LiPing said...

Wow, hot chick!!
So how's your Japanese class going on?