Thursday, March 5, 2009

A picture that most of you waiting for!!

I know this is the picture that everyone looking for, some ppl say that I had slim down, some say I still look the same. Why don't you judge it by yourself.


I know this lady is pretty, but she is definitely not my girl friend. Don't we look alike? Yes, she is my sister. Gentleman, you are too late to know her, she was married last December. Her husband, My brother in law is definitely a real gentleman. Here I would like to congratulate Michael, "Well Done!!"

Here come another Bonus. This photo I want to show to Tho Soon Kiang, My impossible mission is achievable, now I am back to 2 digits again.. hahaha. Give me few more months, I will become 2 digit with starting number 8.


Here I would like to thanks to my lovely housemate, Ping(Pink). A gentleman with lady mind. Thanks for being with me for these 2 years, we shared, we gossiped, we judge, we chiack each other with understanding each other. Btw, any girl interested in him? Just let me know. He is a pharmacy, planing to get a Honda Accord in 3 months time and with a bangalo in Canning Vale. Bonus: His birthday is............ 22 July, single. Feel free just give him a hi, maybe you are the next.


Finally, I don't think this is a good picture, but this is what I was waiting for the 4 years hard time, with all the reactors, distillation column, pump and heat exchanger. At the end ,I become a Chemical Engineer with "Honours".



5 comments:

Issa Mommy said...

Congrats!!!!!!! ehh.. you somehow look like you wear some make up in the pics wooo.. did u??? honestly!! keke

Pkboy said...

yes, I did.

LiPing said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the Chem Eng world. which field are you planning to join? Manufacturing, consultancy, o&g, pharmaceutical, design, process, etc?

Pkboy said...

not really sure yet, mining is hard now, o&g is tough, design is difficult, consultancy is too complicated. The rest is not in my interesting list.. hahaha...

Basically, any field, but I will try to join the design 1st, cos I think I have to learn more before I really go into those complicated field.

Anonymous said...

hey, how r u ?
u grew.....