Monday, March 9, 2009

What a BAD shift.

Monday, Sunny hot, Suggestion Place: Naked Beach.

Wake up at 6am(Perth): as usual, prepare pie before opening. Suddenly a call from my manager:

M: Hi Jason, is Fiona. How is your day?

J: Good!

M: Everything fine in the shop?

J: Yes!

M: Is that quiet?

J: Not really!

M:..................

.
.
.
.
.
M: Are you miss me?

J: Yes, I miss you so so so much......... Just Kidding.

M: Jason, I will be late to shop, I might not see you today, but will see you in this coming weekend

J: Oh, that's too bad.

M: Alright, anything just give me a call, you can call me anytime when you miss me.

J: Okay! You must be kidding me.

M: No, is true, but not in the midnight, okay.

J: Sure!

END>>>>

My manager actually set me up.

It is a good new say that Fiona is not coming in during my shift.. MANA TAU, after 2 hours ..... When I was concentrate in chatting, my manager went in and said:

M: Hi Jason.

I slowly close the msn chat box'ES' and say: Hi Fiona. (Inside: I tot you say you are not coming so early?)

M: Everything alright?

J: Ya.

Fiona start counting last few days till money and slowly moved her hand to the computer mouse. she remains silent, but I know the main window for msn is closed.

20 minutes later.......

M: Jason, can you help me to check the coffee maker? Is that clean? We must make sure they milk steamer is clean so that no ppl buy dirty coffee to drink.

J: Okay...(Inside: Even they buy dirty coffee, they also never realize. Pointless)

M: Sometime the frozen pies should be filled up so that customer can get what they want.

J: Okay! (Inside: OMG! OMG! I am in big trouble now, she actually ask me to do this and that, this time I surely die just because the msn.

Fiona remains silent and continue counting the money.

I am like: OMG, my good impression is totally broken. Next time, I should close the back door, so that I got enough time to close the msn before Fiona step in, but the problem is, will there be any msn in that computer in the future?

No comments: