Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Beach?

As everyone know, Australia Summer is ending soon, and I have just fallen in love with all the beaches in Western Australia. There are some photos I have where the beaches I visited recently:

Swanbourne




Scarborough





Many People ask me,"Why Beach?" You will know it when you see the following photo.

There are this!


This!


THis!


and THIS!!

(Jason Tried to help 44 apply SunScreen)

So, you guys should know why I love beach so much. This is not the main reasons, there are more like:

This:


THIS:


THIS:


and THIS!!!!!!



So, dear friend, now you know why I am so desperate about Beaches. Of course there are some activities that we can do in the beach, My sensei would like to:

(It was her second attempt, and she has done a good job.)


(You can find out how desperate she is.)
Me would like to:


&


&


&

(FooD)

Chok xiu would like to act like a beach boy, and Ah Lam..... Haih, still a kid:

(Chok Xiu)

(Ah Lam)

Some other activities like:

(playing with pet.)

(Hunting!! This only happen in Naked Beach.
Please message me for more detail.)

Thank you the following friends who colour my summer beach life in Perth.


&

(Me and Sensei.)

(Chok Xiu and Ah Lam)

and of course SUE who always go sun tanning with me at the Cott Beach, but I don't have her bikini photo right now, it will be updated soon (only she allow).

1 comment:

Issa Mommy said...

Hey I just found out u posted so many of ur ugly sensei's pic.. Keke good sunscreen application.. Will give u full mark on next test keke let's go to the beach again tomorrow! Jyaa, oyasuminasai!