Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Chilli Mussel

Finally i got something new to share. Fist of all, i would like to thank to Ah Pau, Jacq and Young Fwu to accompany me to get Chilli Mussel for my supper. Huahahaha!!

Let's start my story. Today we have a short break before our last PHT tutorial class, donno how come suddenly talking about FOODS, but we end up of CHILLI MUSSEL for our supper.

After made this decision, my mind was like short circuit, 1 hour tutorial my mind keep thinking of Chilli + Mussel, even Nusselt Number also become Mussel Number. hahaha

I wait for about 6 hours just to eat this Mussel for my supper, cool.

Finally the time is come, I change my clothes, take my key, wear my shoes, start my car, pick up my dearest friends and move to the Mussel Location. We ordered 31 dollar LARGE CHILLI MUSSEL with garlic bread. HAHA, before we start eating, i took a photo for it, guess what? they look like this:

What? cannot see clearly? Here come another zoom in:
What? still not clear? okay, here come the extra zoom in:
HAHA, I know this look so small, but once you try it, you will never regret.

My friends, they keep making noise, I am the only one who keep eating, and eating the most.. hahaha.

Time flow like water, after finish eating, it become this look:
Empty shellSSS!!!!Full, Taste great!
Here is the gang members:


Yah, everyone at the sleeping mode!! hahahaha!!!!

5 comments:

LiPing said...

Pakai 'couple shirt' with d girl next to you oh? Haha..

Hey, it looks delicious man~~ I oso want to eat!! Use DHL send me a BIG chilli Mussel as well.

Pkboy said...

next time you come visit me and i bring you to eat... It is tasty when you have it in hot.

LiPing said...

Hoho... Thank you. I hope I have the chance to try it out.

Anonymous said...

where's mine!?
Surely you can't ditch us good ol' long-time pals... >:(

Pkboy said...

OMG, my wallet is being attack!!!!