Tuesday, May 29, 2007

gal's talk VS guy's talk

Hello everyone, actually today i am going to show you my trip to Fremantle, but suddenly i found out there is a topic more interesting that is gals talk and guy's talk.. Anyone know what is the different between gal's talk and guy's talk? I don't know, but i do find the similar on them, which is totally complicated.

I would like to hear from my reader, what you guys think about gal's talk and guy's talk?
Let me start from a conversation between me and another girl which 7 hours late than my place here... She thinks that guy always talk about money, cars, working and also girls. But she never mention about what usually the gal's talk in her age. She asked me, will guys compare our sexual performance or sexual organ? Honestly, i don't. How about you guys? Did you compare that? Cool, just give me a reply on chat box or comment for this topic. Oh yeah, she did tell me that women in old working class do talk about sexual experience. What do you think?One more thing, in your age, will you share your sexual experience with your friend?(For those who got sexual experience).Honestly, i am still virgin.. Hiak Hiak like what my friend said, "I am still pure and innocent, am i?

For those haven't reach 30 year old, were you a car, girl and money chaser? Cos most of my friend told me that guys after 30 will always think on this 3 things only, is that true? And one more question, during your 20-30, would you like to play games?

There is a statement, " boys around our age (15-25) are still 'boy'" How many of you agree on this statement? Again, honestly i agree, but not all, just majority. Boys in this age is still having fun with themselves, never think of other beside games, and study. Correct, it is a simple life that human should have, but do you think boys after 20 should start take care a lot of things ad? I have a friend, which is only 22, he love his family, he knows that his mum is staying alone in home while he is studying in another place. He worries about his mum. Other ppl may say that he is a mama boy, but how about you? Do you love your family? Here another friend, he is 23, his family having some problem, and he is studying in another place as well. He is a successful guy, but he never think of his family, even his mum worries him a lot. Which one you prefer?
I am happy to have such a mature friend which share me his story, and i am proud of him. On the other hand, i feel sad on the 23 year old boy. I am not mention bad about him, i know exactly how he feel, he is escaping from the true. How about you? which type are you? Oh, actually there is the third type, which is always play and eat, never care of family feeling, hopefully you are not this type..

wuhh, 1st time i write so much words in my blog, it might content a lot of grammar problem or spelling mistake, but i am sharing you the story, but not my level of English, but i do accept your comment so that i can make improvement, please tell me in message but not in the chat box and comment room, okay? Promise, never make me feel "MALU"..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't got ample time to finish reading your entry cuz I'm not really meant to be here anyway. I think guys are too scared to compare their *uh hmm* experience because they're too egoistic. They don't like comparing for fear that they might not be better than their peers. Shoot me but I still think so! :P

ShinRu said...

ahem...well girls' talk are about fashion and boy-girl relationship (not just how hot/cute the guy is but we talk about FEELING)

Anonymous said...

boys and girls both talk about feelings, but just that boys doesnt seems talk about those coversation as often as girls.
Somemore, not all boys are egoistic and fear to lose, if not, jokes wont happen among boys.
Boys have their own style of conversation and of course also for girls too, so we cannot put all at the same kind...
and pls, such discussion with such comments will only caused flamations especially the way iris does...

Anonymous said...

What did I do? It should all be taken in good-nature, especially when we are such good friends. I guess some people don't know me enough as to think that I would think that all guys are egoistic.

Anonymous said...

Plus, by saying that guys are too afraid to discuss about this doesn't mean that I'm saying the ego applies to all aspects. What harm does a little manly ego do? In certain circumstances it makes a man, man. It doesn't also mean that only guys are egoistic, girls have it too.

Anonymous said...

feel free to judge others with only few samples...

i admit that i m egoistic, but i cannot admit all are the same...

Pkboy said...

erm, does guy's talk or girl's talk including the words egoistic?
This few days, I walk with few of my girl classmate, you know what they always talking about? "KEEP FIT", "LOW FAT","THIS ONE VERY NICE", LET"S GO EAT","ICE CREAM FOR SUPPER?" Now then I know why i get fat so fast. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

OMG what makes you think that I'm being judgmental? That's a very strong word, you know? I thought you should know me better