Friday, May 25, 2007

Take a rest!

Winter come come! Autumn go go! but why my assignment still that much? I wish now is the end of my this sem. Holiday for about 1 month, how wonderful.....
Here are some photo that i took in Bentley Curtin:

Leaf turning green to yellow-orange, weather getting cold and colder. My heart getting heavy and heavier. Who am I? Where should I go? Start missing everything at Malaysia (but i still prefer to live in Perth), family, friends, even my Proton Wira.

AR!!! I think this is not the good time to talk about this, today i went to Harbour Town after my PPE test 2. This trip cost me 100 dollar cos i bought a lot of things, including this and that. But, i will never forget to find some new stuffs to share with you guys. These are what i found in Harbour Town......SEX GAMES :

Figure 1: 1,000 of sex games

Figure 2: Love Dice

Figure 3: More Dirty Minds

I think i cannot explain all these games to you guys, cos i haven't try this yet. But i am plaining to buy the Love dice, I think it is fun while we playing it during drunk. Cool man...

By the way, these are only appetizer, main course is coming soon, cos today i passed by a sex fun shop, and i found that there are a lot of secret inside... After finish all my assignment and test, i will explore into it and report to you guys.

Time goes fast, and now is time to say bye bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got the love dice, which I bought during my trip to Amsterdam!
Kinky... LOL
;)