Monday, May 14, 2007

I was drunk last night

Come, everybody cheers~~~
Guess what? This exactly the look before I was drunk last night, i feel bad, feel sentimental, i called it "Uncle Visit".But if you guys ask me what i sad about, i don't think i can tell you, cos even me myself also not sure what happen to me. I keep messaging my friends, chat with them, hopefully i can feel better, but it was not work. That's why never drink alcohol drink when you feel bad mood. Know why? cos it will get worst. The next day you will find that you haven't recover from your sadness, on the other hand, you will feel headache. So, here i strongly disagree that ppl get drunk in this kind of condition.

Some time i was thinking, is there anyone can really feel what i feel, even we don't talk too much, but he or she will automatically show their concern to me. I think it will feel warm, don't you think so? I feel cold here, can anybody show his warmness to me?

I wish, I wish you are there for me when i need you. But you are not mine. Arr don't know what i am talking about... Let's stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be feeling much better by now. I thought I should drop by to say hi and give you a little smile *Hugs*
=)
Anytime you're up for a little webcam drinking session again ;)