Sunday, May 13, 2007

A great Song!

Recently, I am watching a Hong Kong series : 唐心风暴. The story is talking about family stuff. I do like a song inside, "My love will Get You Home" by Christine Glass. Here i want to share the lyric:

My love will Get You Home

If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
&z
L?)~.E
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
N&gR/l0sIf you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home.
5|#s Cef_在全球每一個角落 都可以睇到TVB劇集1If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
J I/?QB#?tvbnow.comIf your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home. tvbnow.comOl7Hv#l9T$YR3M
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home. TVBNOW 論壇+H zd6D K&GX
If you ever feel ashame, my love will get you home.
dK^:m |w tVTVBNOW 論壇If its only you to blame, my love will get you home.
;Dok`9w3dhH$g/p4pQTVBNOW 論壇If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home

No comments: