Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally


Finally finally finally, i get my own heater. cool.......... Cann't imagine how i passed this few weeks, F-king cold at night. Now, i have bought my heater, i can feel the motion of the heat, transfer through the air, then to my body. i feel warm....Study for half year Process Heat Transfer, now only i know the theory of Convection. I think the modeling should not be the problem anymore.. hahahaha..Let me describe my heater, It got 7 fins, and 700W, it is not as hot as you tot, but it is more than enough for preventing my brain get freezing during study. Look at the photo, it is not as big as you feel, it is only about a normal laptop surface, and 3 laptops' thickness lahh. But it is just like my honey, warm me very time when i feel cold. Hiak Hiak Hiak......


See? my Ngao Ngao also feel happy when he know i bought back the heater...

Oh yah, before i end this topic, i would like to share to my Malasian Friends. Perth here also got Gen 2, this is how they look like. Actually Gen 2 is quite a nice car, but the person that driving this Gen 2 need an improvement on his/her parking skill, maybe he/she can ask from me. hahah

3 comments:

LiPing said...

What kind of modelling you need to do for your project?

Pkboy said...

double pipe heat exchanger

LiPing said...

We did an experiment sth to do with double pipe heat exchanger when were in year 2.

Gas or liquid medium??