Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am back

Haha, long time no see, how are you guys going there? Erm, i think i have about 2 weeks didn't post any stuff in my blog, here come some combo funny things.

First of all, i would like to introduce my friend, my chilli mussel mate, my coursemate, and also my groupmate, don't get confuse, he is the only guy, hahahah:

Does he look like somebody? I think most of you guys watch " Slam Dunk", i forget how to spell it, but anyway doesn't him look like the coach? hahaha. Sorry Ah Pau for this, but i think you won't mind de lahh...

Next will be something funny again. Today i went to market to get some stuff, while i was eating with chee siang, i read a poster, It is a donation poster, guess what is the donation about? let see:

Erm, i think i am not going to mention more about this campaign, if you guys interest, post your purple bra for me lahh.

Erm, now-a-day, advertisement is a part of our life, i see advertisement everywhere, even toilet, building, newspaper, public transport. This time i saw an advertisement write something like this:
A jail advertisement. Cool right. When i saw this, i am like WTH, Aussie really great.

Tonight i have a special dinner made by my friend, Jacq. It was a Sushi dinner, nice and tasty. I love Sushi very much....Thanks Jacq...... although they look like a bit big in size, but it's really tasty.
So here a suggestion, if you guys want to thank me, cool, sushi always the best choice.

Weather here getting colder and colder, I think it is nearly to end of Autumn. When I was walking in Curtin campus, the view is something like this:

I feel sad, cos time goes fast. I still remember the time I stepped into Perth, It was a summer, everywhere you can hear HOT.... Hot...... HOT....., but now, i feel uncomfortable as well, cos weather getting cold, and it is just like freezing my mind, and it reminds me something that happen in Malaysia(MIRI). Cool. It is not time for me to become sentimental, cos I promised someone. Stop Stop Stop remind me the sad story... I gtg now, tonight i gonna have a relax night, which enjoy my night view with my gang under weather of 10 degree celcius. hahahaha See yahh....

No comments: